Here at our school we take pride in being a Shirakawa Shark.
Able to solve problems
Responsible and Respectful
If students are not portraying these characteristics, behavior protocols will take place. Please refer to the bottom of this page for the protocols.
** STUDIES PROVE THAT STUDENTS ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL IF WE EXPECT SIMILAR EXPECTATIONS** :)
• Students will receive a warning if behavior is distracting to others.
• Students will receive a warning for the first time if homework is incomplete.
1 on 1 meeting
• Students are spoken to
1 on 1 about the repeated behavior.
• If behavior continues, privileges will be taken away.
• Students may lose privileges during recesses, fieldtrips, and/or events.
conference with principal and parent
• If behavior continues, a call OR refocus slip will be made and/or sent home to be signed.
• If behavior continues, a conference will be held with the principal and/or parent.