Fun Facts about Me!!
1. I grew up in San Francisco and love that it has so many delicious restaurants. The picture above is the Golden Gate Bridge, which I like to walk across from time to time.
2. I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Human Development and a minor in Elementary Education from the University of California at Davis.
3. I love visiting the tropical paradise of Hawaii. I enjoy the warm weather, beaches, hikes through the rainforest, and sunsets. I like it so much, I have been there 9 times!!! I have been to the island of Oahu, Kauai, and the Big Island.
4. I married my best friend, Mr. Hoang. We have a beautiful daughter name, Emma and a handsome son name, Jaxon. We love to laugh, take walks, try new restaurants, and travel to new places.
5. I have been teaching of a long time! So long that I sometimes forget how long I have been doing it. REALLY! 1+2+4+3+1+4= Wow... 15 years! ... and I enjoy it each and every day thanks to all of you!
6. I believe in my kids. I know that each of your learning capabilities are exceptional.
As my favorite author, Dr. Seuss, says;
"Think left and think right
and think low and think high...
Oh! the Thinks you can think of
if only you try!"
With perseverance, hard work, motivation, and the trust-
Everything you imagine you can do...
and whatever you dream will come true!